We know spoken language is not the only way we communicate. We express ourselves without speaking, understand others without having heard a word. Bringing attention to this constant nonverbal exchange between parent and child, teacher and student, friends, partners in love, work, play, offers clarity and is key to honest communication. This workshop will focus your awareness, kindly and patiently, on what and how we communicate without words.
Beneficial on both a person and professional level, this workshop offers 12 CEUs to Licensed Massage Practitioners, Licensed Social Workers, Mental Health Counselors, and Marriage and Family Therapists.
Use the PLUSONE promo code when you register for yourself and a friend (at the same time) and you both receive a $20 discount.
What to expect
This weekend workshop will be held in a private residence in a quiet neighborhood and is taught by Hakomi certified teachers. A series of short presentations alternate with exercises (done solo, one-on-one, or as a group) and are offered in a step-by-step format, allowing plenty of time to take in the material.
What to bring
- A notebook and pen (if you like to take notes.)
- A sack lunch (unless you prefer to go out for lunch.) The lunch break is 1 ½ hours.
What you’ll take with you
- A practice that provides a potential for awareness of inner unexamined beliefs.
- A powerful skill for tending your own mind, and being present for others.
- Access to a sense of deep relaxation
- Miles Springer, certified Hakomi therapist, teacher, and trainer; Stacy Lewis, certified Hakomi therapist and teacher, and Kristina Cook, certified Hakomi therapist and teachers-in-training.
- Tuition is $195.00 ($220.00 after June 9).
- Bring a friend and you both get a $20 discount! Just use the PLUSONE promo code when you register.
- To pay your balance due after you have registered, use your PayPal account and direct funds to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuition refund (minus $50 non-refundable deposit) is possible only if you call the registrar for the workshop you signed up for at least 48 hours in advance of the workshop start date.
Registration Instructions - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
- Fill out your personal information in the registration form below. If you are registering just for yourself, CLICK SUBMIT ONLY ONCE and wait for the next screen to appear.
- IMPORTANT! If you are using the PLUSONE discount code to bring a friend at a $20 discount to you both, click on the line of text below your registration form that says: "To add an attendee, click here."
- Type your friend's registration information into the second registration form that will appear below your own registration form.
- Click the "Submit" button only once after you have filled out the registration form(s). The next page will open shortly. (Clicking "submit" more than once will result in multiple registrations for you.)