Workshop participants learn to practice offering and receiving emotional nourishment in a manner which is sincere, timely, and appropriate. Participants also explore their own habitual responses (conscious or unconscious) to giving and receiving emotional nourishment. Recent relevant research regarding the brain and attachment theory will be introduced as part of this workshop.
What to expect
The workshop is held in a private residence in a quiet neighborhood and is taught by Hakomi certified teachers. A series of short presentations alternates with exercises (done solo, one-on-one or as a group) and are offered in a step-by-step format, allowing plenty of time to take in the material.
What to bring
- A notebook and pen (if you like to take notes.)
- A sack lunch (unless you prefer to go out for lunch.) The lunch break is 1 ½ hours.
What you’ll take with you
- A sense of clarity about your ability to give and receive emotional nourishment.
- New information about the brain and attachment theory.
- Increased ability to give and receive nourishment, leading to improved relationships.
- Tuition for weekend workshops is $195.00 ($220.00 after the early registration deadline which is two weeks prior to the workshop).